Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Improvement in prognosis of myocardial infarction by long-term beta-adrenergic blockade using practolol.Br Med J. 1975; 3: 735
- Aspirin Myocardial Infarction Study Research Group. A randomized, controlled trial of aspirin in persons recovered from myocardial infarction.JAMA. 1980; 243: 661
- Multicenter post-infarction trial of propranolol in 49 hospitals in the United Kingdom, Italy and Yugoslavia.Br Heart J. 1980; 44: 96
- β-Blocker Heart Attack Study Group: The 13-Blocker Heart Attack TrialThe β-Blocker Heart Attack Trial.JAMA. 1981; 246: 2073
- Effect of early anticoagulation on the frequency of left ventricular thrombi after anterior wall acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 57: 1244
- Prevalence of total coronary occlusion during the early hours of transmural myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1980; 303: 897
- Coronary arteriographic findings soon after non-Q-wave myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1986; 315: 417
- Aspirin and secondary mortality after myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1980; 62: 53
- Diltiazem and reinfarction in patients with non-Q-wave myocardial infarction Results of a double-blind, randomized, multicenter trial.N Engl J Med. 1986; 315: 423
- Secondary prevention after myocardial infarction. A review of long-term trials.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1982; 24: 331
- Intracardiac thrombi and systemic embolization.Ann Intern Med. 1986; 104: 689
- The Anturane Reinfarction Trial Research Group. Sulfinpyrazone in the prevention of sudden death after myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1980; 302: 250
- The Coronary Drug Project Research Group. Aspirin in coronary heart disease.J Chronic Dis. 1976; 29: 625
- The Norwegian Multicenter Study Group:Timolol-induced reduction in mortality and reinfarction in patients surviving acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1981; 304: 801
- The Persantine-Aspirin Reinfarction Study (PARIS) Research Group: The Persantin-Aspirin Reinfarction Study.. 1980; 62: 85