Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Chronic thrombotic obstruction of major pulmonary arteries. Report of a case successfully treated by thromboendarterectomy, and a review of the literature.Am J Med. 1963; 35: 269-282
- Heart-lung transplantation: successful therapy for patients with pulmonary vascular disease.N Engl J Med. 1982; 306: 557-564
- Prostacyclin-induced acute pulmonary vasodilation in primary pulmonary hypertension.Circulation. 1982; 66: 334-338
- Incidence of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension after pulmonary embolism.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 2257-2264
- Risk factors and basic mechanisms of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension: a current understanding.Eur Respir J. 2013; 41: 462-468
- Incidence of recurrent venous thromboembolism and of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension in patients after a first episode of pulmonary embolism.J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2010; 30: 294-299
- Prospective cardiopulmonary screening program to detect chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension in patients after acute pulmonary embolism.Haematologica. 2010; 95: 970-975
- Incidence and risk factors of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension in patients after acute pulmonary embolism.J Thorac Dis. 2015; 7: 1927-1938
- Prevalence of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension after acute pulmonary embolism. Prevalence of CTEPH after pulmonary embolism.Thromb Haemost. 2014; 112: 598-605
- Incidence of symptomatic and asymptomatic chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Arch Bronconeumol. 2010; 46: 628-633
- Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH): results from an international prospective registry.Circulation. 2011; 124: 1973-1981
- Update on chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Circulation. 2014; 130: 508-518
- Management of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. A statement for healthcare professionals from the council on thrombosis (in consultation with the council on cardiovascular radiology), American Heart Association.Circulation. 1996; 93: 2212-2245
- Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: D92-D99
- 2015 ESC/ERS guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension: the joint task force for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Respiratory Society (ERS): endorsed by: Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC), International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT).Eur Respir J. 2015; 46: 903-975
- Contemporary trends in the diagnosis and management of pulmonary arterial hypertension: an initiative to close the care gap.Chest. 2013; 143: 324-332
- Ventilation-perfusion scintigraphy is more sensitive than multidetector CTPA in detecting chronic thromboembolic pulmonary disease as a treatable cause of pulmonary hypertension.J Nucl Med. 2007; 48: 680-684
- Risk factors for chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Eur Respir J. 2009; 33: 325-331
- Role of staphylococci in misguided thrombus resolution of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2008; 28: 678-684
- Contribution of inflammation and impaired angiogenesis to the pathobiology of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Eur Respir J. 2015; 46: 431-443
- Comprehensive analysis of inflammatory markers in chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension patients.Eur Respir J. 2013; 44: 951-962
- High prevalence of dysfibrinogenemia among patients with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Blood. 2009; 114: 1929-1936
- Microvascular disease in chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension: a role for pulmonary veins and systemic vasculature.Eur Respir J. 2014; 44: 1275-1288
- Proximal pulmonary arterial obstruction decreases the time constant of the pulmonary circulation and increases right ventricular afterload.J Appl Physiol (1985). 2013; 114: 1586-1592
- Decreased time constant of the pulmonary circulation in chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2013; 305: H259-H264
- Is right ventricular remodeling in pulmonary hypertension dependent on etiology? An echocardiographic study.Echocardiography. 2016; 33: 546-554
- New oral anticoagulants: a practical guide for physicians.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Pharmacother. 2015; 1: 134-145
- Riociguat for the treatment of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 319-329
- Pulmonary hypertensive medical therapy in chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension before pulmonary endarterectomy.Circulation. 2009; 120: 1248-1254
- Refined balloon pulmonary angioplasty for inoperable patients with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 5: 748-755
- Percutaneous transluminal pulmonary angioplasty for chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension with severe right heart failure.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2014; 189: 1437-1439
- Balloon pulmonary angioplasty for treatment of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Circulation. 2001; 103: 10-13
Disclosures: Consultancy/Speakers Bureau: Actelion, Bayer; Board Member: CTEPH.com.